The valve you can trust to keep your pumps primed.
Philmac foot valves have been successfully servicing the Australian market for more than 20 years with a reputation for quality and reliability. Philmac’s Non-Return Valve is easily converted into a foot valve with the addition of a filter, the Philmac Foot Valve is the perfect choice for preventing back flow so pipelines do not drain and cause damage to high value equipment such as pumps.
Philmac Non-Return and Foot Valves are designed to permit fluid flow in one direction only. The valves function across a wide range of operating pressures and are the valve you can trust to keep your pumps primed.
• Maximum static operating pressure 1600 kPa at 20°C.
• High flow capacity
• Spring manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel
• Glass reinforced bodies manufactured from Nylon for heavy duty service
• Nitrile rubber seat and O-rings for sealing performance
• Service kits available
• Corrosion and UV resistant
• Minimum pressure 20 kPa
Can be installed either horizontally or vertically.
Place below inlet of pump to prevent loss of prime.
Philmac PTFE tape is recommended on BSP threads for a positive seal.