Pegler | Plumbing and heating products
Established in 1899, Pegler is respected the world over as one of the leading manufacturers of plumbing and heating products.
- Pegler valves and fittings are renowned for their quality, design, reliability and overall value for money.
- Robust construction under the most stringent quality control conditions assures a long working life.
- Pegler investment in advanced manufacturing techniques has achieved BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance accreditation.
- Where appropriate, Pegler products comply with kite mark British Standards or the European norm.
Product range includes:
- Pegler fluid control solutions meet all the requirements of water regulations and include both single and double check valves for controlling the direction of water flow.
- For isolating pipes, Pegler gives you the option of compact ball operated isolating valves or, for heavier applications, gate valves. Where regulation as well as isolation flow is required, use stop valves for in-line control and bib taps for terminal control.
- An extensive range of Pegler float valves gives water level control at high and low pressures.
Want to know more about this product?