Ductile Iron Manhole Covers Established in 1982, Crescent Foundry, India is one of the leading ISO 9001 certified manufacturers and exporters of high quality grey cast iron and ductile iron manhole covers, frames and channels. With a combined annual capacity of 50000 metric tons, their commitment to providing high quality products has enabled them to create a global clientele across 38 countries. The Company has received many Quality Certifications including ISO 9001:2008 by Bureau Veritas, ISO 14001:2004 by BSI and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety by BSI. Their products are certified to Kitemark (BSI,UK) , S-Mark (Bureau Veritas, NZ) and MPA (Germany). Crescent Foundry is Pre-Qualified by ADWEA.
The Product Range includes:
- Carriageway / Telecom covers - It provides passage for cables of telecom network and prevents accidental or unauthorized access to the cable pit
- Square, Rectangular and Circular Frames and Covers - It prevents accidental or unauthorized access to drains.
- Recessed Frames and Covers - These type of covers enable the insertion of concrete or other floor finish material to aesthetically match the surrounding area.
- Catch basins - This is specially designed for catching bulky materials that would not pass readily through the sewer.
- Gully/Channel Gratings - A framework of parallel or crossed bars, typically used as a partition, guard and cover over an opening or gully thereby preventing access but permitting communication and ventilation.
Download Crescent Foundry Catalogue
Want to know more about this product?